Thursday, September 11, 2008

Memories of Missoula

Here's my little water bug playing in the river that runs through Missoula












And then there's the carousel in Cara's Park - Missoula is such a great place!






I tried SO hard to get the gold ring!





Ice cream cones



Jonathan was determined he was going to have the sample cone. We could hardly pry it out of his hands. Try explaining to a 3 yr. old that those cones are only for display, and they'll give you a different one just like it. When all was said and done, I think he ended up eating my sugar cone, anyway!


We had a meal in a fancy restaurant that had these really cool old telephone booths. I thought it made a great picture spot!








I had a fellow classmate from Austria take this picture. I think he might be famous someday, and then this picture will be worth a lot of money.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Famous or not, it's a darling picture of the 3 of you. Larry told me your next venture. It sounds exciting. Love, Bonnie