Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Trip to Guatemala - 1st Installment!

A three week trip to Guatemala over the holidays explains my long absence from the blog--sometimes leaving the laptop behind isn't such a bad idea! Now that we're back, I want to start sharing some of the pictures, and I must give credit where credit is due; Katie and Amy took a lot of the photos, too. Here we are in Olive Garden in Fargo, the long journey barely begun! (I should explain that Katie, Jonathan and I traveled a week earlier than the rest of the family.)



Nope, not in Guatemala yet! Wal-Mart parking lot in Fergus Falls, MN--a great self-portrait!


Swimming at the hotel in Minneapolis, the night before we left.









On the plane at last!






Enough time for a quick bite at Chili's during a layover

No comments: