Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today was my 41st birthday and what better way to spend it than with your whole family! We really cherish each time that we are together with all of our kids.



Me with "my boys"

and with my girls!





Amy made me a delicious lemon cake with pudding filling and fruit toppings.

Daddy with his boys.
The whole family! We had fun setting the camera up on a tripod and attempting to beat the timer before the shutter fired.

A quote from the card Katie gave me "May all your hair days be good, and all your bad ones set trends." My wish for all you women out there!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

What nice birthday pictures! The snow fort pictures brought back memories of the hours out in the snow Larry and I used to spend. Sorry I missed Amy's call. Tell her to try again. We had our 2nd set of twin calves born last weekend! Love, Bonnie