Saturday, October 4, 2008

First Studio Shoot!

Darcie and I had great fun setting up our temporary studio today, downstairs at the Audi. We were unpacking everything for the first time, all our new equipment, so we could give it a trial run. Darcie got out her camera phone to document the momentous occasion, when I realized I had my camera sitting right there in the bag! I guess I haven't really explained that Darcie and I are going to be business partners. We are planning to open a studio and also to shoot weddings together. We're off to a great start, and we'll reveal more details later!






3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congratulations on your new business! I think it will be very successful since your both such avid photographers. I'm still available for a little photoshopping if you need me. The hard wood floor adds a nice touch too. Good Luck! Love, Bonnie

Tamara Takes Santorini By Storm said...

Lisa,

Exciting news about your new studio! I'm sure you will a hot commodity;0) I hope all is well with you and the family. It was fun to see the volleyball pics and the Katie "hairspray" pics too!

Tamara

Tamara Takes Santorini By Storm said...

Lisa,

Exciting news about the studio venture! I'm sure that you will be a hot commodity in the wedding photography market;o) It was wonderful to see the volleyball pics and the Katie "hairspray" and trampoline pics. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Tamara