Saturday, October 18, 2008

Volleyball Season

As volleyball season is drawing to a close, I'm finally getting a blog post done. The girls have had a great year, with lots of wins. It's been a lot of fun to watch them; in fact, I only took pictures during this one match, because I prefer to watch the game!

the starting line up


pre-game huddle


Jonathan's a fan






aaah, team!


Courtney and Kenzie on the vertical



Jill goes for the kill






















getting down














Courtney's up and Amy's down


Time out





it's over the net!











my favorite shot of Jill









Kenzie ready for the set








Kenzie, our tireless setter


That must be some story, Johnny!








The End

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

That's "almost" as good as being at a game. Wish we could have seen Amy play...She really is a talented active high school girl and I'm glad she's my niece!
Our football team gets their playoff game on home turf...the reward for being 6 and 1. Love, Bonnie

Duane Hettich said...

I really just remember Amy in the High Chair eating Macaroni when you still lived at Mission and I worked around there in the summer of '92. A lot of water has gone over the bridge since then.