Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby Caysen

Every family should have at least one baby--thanks to nephew Eron and his wife Danielle for providing us with the newest member of the family! (This makes me a great-aunt.) He's already figuring out that Aunt Lisa will follow him around with a camera--can you blame me?


Can you believe these shoes?












Great-grandparents Kon & Becky meet Caysen for the first time.










We all gathered around to ooh and aah over the baby.







Grandpa Kon gets first dibs. Trey is wondering about this newcomer.






The three littlest boys.








We all just sat around and watched him, waiting for him to yawn or anything, so we could say how cute it was.


We took turns playing "pass the baby" the whole New Year's holiday.



With Aunt Elise






A five generation picture: Baby Caysen, Daddy Eron, Grandma Kristine, Great-Grandpa Kon and Great-Great-Grandma Alice


Great-Great Grandma Alice spent a lot of time holding the baby on New Year's Day


I got to take pictures during bathtime!






Mommy and Daddy both help with bathtime





Awww...

All better now





Bath Photo Session #2










3 comments:

kate said...

Wow, wow, wow. I loved it! You had a beautiful subject (which helps) but even in spite of this luxury it's obvious how talented you are. Two of my favorites are the one of Grandma and Grandpa looking at Cayson for the first time because of the rhythm (both their faces placed perfectly looking down at him) and one of the bath time photos for the same reason (Eron's arm and Danielle's arm forming a set of parallel lines). Another favorite is the one of Cayson with the two hands... Grandpa's big hand on the bottom and JJ's little brown hand on his head. I loved to see the little boys' reactions to the baby. I wish I could apperate for a second to hash over every photo I liked and why I liked it, but so far only the wizarding world has gotten that one figured out. :)

amyswenson said...

Yeah, that and floo powder. They sure are a crafty race aren't they?

Bonnie said...

Hey girls, I finished a puzzle last night ~ Hagrid on his motorcycle, zooming over the city!

Lisa, I esp liked the feet ones, the one of the 3 littlest boys and the food line (I am a little hungry right now!) It's most fun to critique pictures on blogs...